At SMG, we’ve spent more than 30 years helping business owners protect their property and the lives of both their employees and clients.
Fires pose one of the biggest risks to businesses in every industry. We have the experience and the equipment necessary to make sure your fire safety system is ready for any emergency that comes its way.
- Receive Fire Alarm and Life Safety System Inspection Certificate upon inspection completion
- Get 24/7 free online access to your Fire Alarm Inspection report
- Enjoy additional savings by pairing our inspection services with monitoring services
When it’s time for your annual NFPA Fire Alarm Inspection, trust SMG to keep you safe without breaking the bank. NFPA 72 requires all commercial fire alarm systems to undergo an official inspection at least once a year. Rather than searching out a third party to perform your next inspection, save time and money by turning to SMG for both inspections and monitoring services.
Take Advantage of 100% Wireless Radio Monitoring for your Fire Alarm System
If a fire does break out at your business, every second counts. Our AES SMG radios transmit signals 10 times faster than traditional phone lines. Upgrade your system today to give your business the protection it needs.
- Save up to $1,000 every year on monitoring costs alone
- Compatible with your existing system, no additional purchases to worry about
- Fast response times, 4-6 second transmissions to central station (vs. 45-60 seconds with phone lines)
- Code compliant
- Reduce false alarms commonly caused by phone connection issues
- Fewer service calls which translates to lower even greater savings
- Less vulnerable to lightning damage (compared to traditional telephone connections)
- Constant polling for connectivity confirmation
- Redundant communication pathways throughout the network to prevent downtimes
There’s no reason to keep your existing system when upgrading with SMG will save you money and improve your protection. Call us today at (847) 593-0999 to learn more about our Fire Alarm Monitoring and Inspection Services.